Composite Deck Buffalo NY
Get A Quote Now!
The Best Composite Deck Contractor
Composite decks are quickly becoming the new way to enjoy outdoor living. They provide a beautiful, low-maintenance alternative to wood and natural decks and can even increase your home’s resale value. More and more homeowners find that composite decks are the ideal solution for their busy lives.
Gone are those days when wooden decks were the only option available. Today, they’re even more popular than ever before, with homeowners looking for new ways to improve both their homes and gardens. Composite decks combine the best of both worlds: wood’s natural beauty and composite material’s low maintenance requirements and long-term durability.
What Is Composite Decking?
Composite decking is a synthetic material from recycled wood and plastic combined into one solid piece. It consists of an upper layer composed primarily of sawdust and polyethylene (PETE) or polypropylene (PP). The lower layer is filled with the same materials as the top layer, including limestone, to add strength and durability.
There are two types of composite decks as follows:
- Extruded Composite. An extruded composite is made by mixing waste wood fibers with recycled plastic to form a sheet material under heat and pressure. It has a subtle grain appearance and can be designed with curves, arches, and other unique features, which are hard or impossible to achieve with natural woods.
Infused Composite. An infused composite is made by saturating the fiber sheets with resin and high-pressure presses to produce boards. It offers a natural wood appearance and feels that it doesn’t need to be waterproofed or stained. It can also be sanded repeatedly to remove scratches, gouges, and marks.
Fill out the form below and a team member will get back with you as soon as possible.
Benefits of Composite Deck
1. Low Maintenance
Composite materials do not require staining or sealing like wooden decks, making them ideal for areas subject to frequent foot traffic or weather conditions.
2. Stain Resistant
Composite is non-porous, so stains do not soak into the material, making it easier to clean.
3. No Splinters
Composite is free of splinters and nails, so bare feet are safe on composite decks.
4. Slip Resistant
Composite materials have a low coefficient of friction compared to wooden surfaces, eliminating slippery conditions.
Composite materials can be molded into just about any shape imaginable. There’s no need for bulky railings or supports because composite materials can be shaped to fit your needs.
Composite materials last longer than traditional wood decks. While wooden decks may require extensive repairs every few years or even yearly in some cases, composites are less likely to warp or crack.
7. Low Waste
Most blade materials used to manufacture composite decks are made from recycled wood and plastic. They produce far less waste than traditional decks.
Composite materials do not rely on hardwoods for their strength, so they’re an excellent option for those concerned with deforestation and habitat loss.
9. Fire Retardant
Composite materials are not flammable, so it’s easy to install electrical wiring for lighting features without worrying about the fire hazard.
10. Insect Resistant
Composite decking is also resistant to termites and rot. This makes it an excellent choice for places prone to insect infestation, such as coastal areas.
Why Choose Our Composite Installment Services
Planning is key to a successful composite deck installation, as with any home improvement project. Once you have the overall design planned out, call us for measurements and an estimate of the materials and labor required to complete the job. Here at Buffalo NY Fence & Deck, inform you of the cost without hidden charges, timeline, as well as steps necessary to complete the project beforehand or during construction.
We know we’re not the only company in town installing composite decks, but we sure do stand out from the rest.
- We carry a great selection of composite lumber, beams, and other highly durable products, so you won’t have to settle for one tone or color throughout your deck, railings, or stairs.
- When you hire us, you will be working with professional builders who genuinely care about the quality of their work and want to provide you with a finished product that can potentially add value to your home while providing years of enjoyment.
- If you’re looking for a unique design that isn’t just something everyone has seen before, our designers can turn up some really groovy ideas using innovative methods that will surely grab anyone’s attention. You’ll have friends and neighbors coming from all over to see your new deck!
- You can trust and rely on our company because we have been a fully licensed and insured business for many years. We take great pride in offering world-class work so you won’t have any regrets after the project is finished.
- We use the highest quality materials available, plus our installation techniques are among some of the best out there. The prices may be a little bit higher, but that’s why people hire us: they know what they’re getting. With us, you’ll get rich colors, like black or grey, throughout instead of inconsistent blotches or streaks from an amateur who couldn’t care less about making a good name for himself.
- Our employees are friendly and easy-going guys who will answer any questions you might have as they go about their work. In fact, we’re more than happy to come back on a case-by-case basis if you have any follow-up needs that need tending to.
- You will never feel pressured to sign a contract with us or pay anything on the spot. However, we try our best to get you so excited about your project after seeing what we can do for you that you want to sign right then and there! We always tell our customers, “Don’t let money stand in the way between you and something great!”
- When our crew is finished with your project, no matter how big or small, they will sweep up after themselves and leave the job site just as clean as when they came. We want you to be proud of your new deck and our company, so we go the extra mile for you!
- We know how hard it is to find a contractor you can trust regarding the quality of work, reasonable pricing, knowledge, and skills. With Buffalo NY Fence & Deck, we stay on budget with consistent communication throughout – from start to finish. On top of these, we ensure that you will love your new deck! Besides, our business was built on word-of-mouth recommendations alone.
Call us now and let us build your composite deck visions into a reality!